Tennis


Yesterday, I watched women final championship and today is man final. Before 1 day of Sep 11 before US open today they had a minute of silence to remember the people who died in New York city.
Maria Sharapova 19 yrs old won the US open grand slam yesterday. I ran and hug her father. She said that I love you Dad and thank you for everything Daddy.
I like her she seems a very good teenage unlike my daughter I sacrified everything for her we also played tennis and brought every week for piano lesson it seems she had no interest in anything except go out with the crazy friends and smoke and drug/heroin. I sacrified my life my career for her to bring her back to Canada but she was always the same. I told myself If I can lost everything to bring her back to Canada then it was ok. It is true, it happened and she was back and I lost everything.
In the father day, I did not have a word oh hello from her.
That's life. I will try harder and move on.