Pls listen to me


You misjudge me and we have been knowing for a long time and I thought that you should know me by now. I responsible the action that I do, this is my principal. Maybe at this moment, you’re wrathful animosity but my love is always for you and think about you even my action is harsh but you should hear me out with an open mind. Under your view, I am awful person but how to get out the rational situation so I will not inflict the pain to others that I have been thinking many nights before I pursued. I knew that it caused you a serious shock and traumatize and distrust in you but I have a life time to retributive to you, my dear ! And the happiness will overcome the ordeal. This is a circumstance and I never want to hurt you in anyway. This is the way for us to get out the situation for good and forever. You have a man with the good attributes on the human being this is what I can assure with you. This is what make it’s hard.
As in fact we went out together, we had the moments I thought you know, I taught you and I will continue to do so because you deserve to have every pieces of me.
You can ask your family how they think about me when I came to visit them. You can blame all to me and I will accept it as long as we will be together and this will a beautiful time we will have and I will make up your lost. From here on, I will faithful to you until the end of our time. But you should know that my life has been annulled since the last time we met and a certain decision I made and I have to live with its consequences for the rest of my life. It was agony for me too. To forgive and to forget the bad things keeping the good things to move forward because life is so short and we have so much things to do and to learn. I recalled once in the movie has a saying “Find someone to love and live everyday as the last day.” I am ready to make that commitment.
In our life there is a lot like love but only one true love. ./.tv