Now...

Now is a long weekend here. The difference between go to work and freelancer. Go to work I am only working on a particular of areas of expertise of the company and when I am working a freelancer I work in the wide areas depending on the contracts.
Now is noon here after I had lunch and I watch the old movie and I think that you know. When Harry met Sally... with Meg Ryan and Billy Crystal (1989) I have been seen this movie many times and always good to rewatch on the tivi again. I am feeling innocent (hon nhien) when I am watching this movie. The innocence of 2 people in love. After that, I continue watching the next movie "Shine" it got the Oscar award in 1996. Yesterday, I went to shop, grocery and changed oil for the car so I am free today and I prefer do nothing except watching movie and reading the news and playing my guitar... Anh yeu em va nho em !