Merry Chrismas & Happy New Year

I called to say hello and to say Merry Christmas but you were out. Maybe I catch you later.
Thinking of you.
./.tv
------- New Year Eve---
It was a normal evening like others. I was working on CSS for Gatherama project. First time that I digged deep into CSS. After dinner, it was about 11:00 pm and wanted to watch tivi for New Year at the big apple but I felt to sleep at 11:45 pm... I wanted to make this project as something good to remember... That's it the 2006 have passed away and the first time that I did not pay any attention...so what happen next. This morning I read the news about New Year and try to drop a few words for momentum for this event. 2006 was not my year with so many bad things happened...but I keep trying. Luck is something happens when the opportunity meets the readiness. And I am ready...
Anh muon goi em nhung co le em khong em se tu noi doi long la NL di ra ngoai nen anh danh thoi va nghi ve em.
---- Last Chrismas
Anh goi ve em Giang Sinh vua roi sau mot thoi gian lau khong lien lac tu khi ve Canada. Hom do la 23-12-2005 cau dau tien em hoi " anh hien gio dang o dau" mac du no khong la gi nhung no noi len su quan tam. Nam nay chinh em da noi rang NL di ra ngoai. Con nguoi thay doi ? em khong can noi doi chi can noi rang em khong muon lien lac nua thi anh se khong lien lac voi em nua. Neu TY nhu vay thi neu la vo chong lieu co ben vung khong ? Day that su la thu thach cho chg minh.