Jan 2, 2007....

I had a wonderful week after new year, I feel confidence and believe some things have to happen, I got call from Cisco and AMD that is a good sign. I finished the user interface for Gatherama project now I will do the main code.
Saturday Jan 6, 06 I wake up 9: 20 am which is rarely I woke up late usually is 7:00 am. This morning I will finish a small fix for An khuong and then work on Gatherama. I enjoy the job it likes art very much like to play guitar - web is an art to me. I am thankful that I know both of them: web and music. This will my way to do until I die. Telecom is my main job but web is relaxing. I started design and coding for web in 2003 now I am not that bad. I can make from $100-6000 per contract.
It seems the spring comes, the weather is very weird 16 C in January this is the first time that I know of, I watched the car and have the place for it. I am ready to make a move on 2007. This morning I drank coffee and saw her and she is beautiful. I want to go back US in Massachusetts or San Jose. Can not wait to move out of Ottawa. Back everything in the car then go like in March 15, 1999 when moved to MA.
Such longing should cross the sky to touch your hair and to say Good night