hi how are you ?

I am sorry that not writing for a while. How are you ? I hope all goes well with you. Anh cũng khong biết em có vao diễn đàn nầy để đọc thông tin anh viết, nếu em đọc thì anh sorry vì có nhiều chuyện xãy ra không mấy may mắn lắm. But I am not forget thinking of you when I am down, it encourages and exuberate and motivate me.
I wished that you write to me now just to let me know if you read my thoughts through it will mean a lot to me. I hope that I can set up the time to call you.
Sometimes it is hard to imagine that what we had been in sync, inseperatable and in love but now not a word from you even just a friend writes to a friend, I think it is bad, do you ? At least, I try to do my part to make it work and I will accept any consequence imposing on me. Love is a gift and not an obligation. (in movie Fools Rush In)
Have a good weekend ! ./.tv
------ today weekend again --30/4
It has been a week since my last. How are you ? do you go somewhere in the long holiday ? In Saigon probably making a lot of buzz for May 1. Here, everything is quiet and time is slowly pass and now we are in the Spring. I ask myself should I call you because it seems hard to call you specially on these days. So maybe it is good to think of you instead of calling you. Beside I prefer to see you because I was wordering how you look like. This week, I wrote to you a letter and sent to you with the gift for your birthday. I hope that you will receive before your birthday.
When I typed your address and the name of the street is Nguyen Tieu La and don't know who is it ? I never heard about he/she. So I searched in Google and I did not find anything either except few articles about the news relating to the street Nguyen Tieu La like there was a Taiwanese man died in the hotel in that street. I want to find the biographic about he/she but it seems none, just curious.
Are you still cooking on the weekend as before, do you go out on the weekend. I did not go out much here just for the grocery and the bank that's about it. I have a very quiet life...
I never wanted to be in Saigon in these days they are so crowded, there were a few I came to Long Thanh and I wanted to the beach of Long Hai but when I came there are so many people and disarray. I stood at the parking and drove along the beach then stop at the desert beach, it was very dirty but I like it because it was quiet then drove back. Since then I hate to go out on the Vietnamese holidays. Long Thanh is the only place that I love, I felt peaceful when I was there with you and we had many souvenirs at that place since Di Ba was alive. Di Ba also love you too. This is why when she passed away I emailed to come to pay your respect toward her and you did which made me happy.


All that moments with you at Long Thanh are immortal and it is exsting in my daily life. The moment I thought that I would die when I falled from jack tree ( cay mit). I never ask what is your feeling when you saw I was falling ? for me at that moment (5/60 seconds) I thought that my life was over...and I die but after 2 minutes after falling I felt I will be ok. It was also the tremendous pain that I had in my life, luckily I was with you, the one that I love dearly so I die it would be fine. There are a few good reasons to die and love is one of the good reason. You remember the story of the flower called Forget Me Not that I told you....write to you next time.
take care pls write to me. Anh thuong NL. Khong biet em the nao con anh giu tat ca ky niem cua chung minh nhu hinh anh thu tu, email hay mot thu rat nho anh van giu. Khg biet roi tuong lai the nao nhung bay gio anh van thuong hay xem nhung luc nghi ve em. ./.tv