Happy Birthday !

Today I called a couple of times but you did not pick up the phone. There was one time the phone is busy then I was waiting for a while then I called back but it was turned off. I did try to call you but no success. Anyway, I just want to say happy birthday and I wish you all the best. take care, ./.tv
----cont...
Finally I get the hold of you and you said to me to call back half hour it did but you did not answer it seems you elude from me. It is not something to that you want to do and not suppose to do.
---cont... Jun 2, 2006
It has been a while since I write here it is about 2 weeks. This week my monitor was broken down so I bought a new one. I send you a SMS (short message) to your cell phone. How are you ? these days you come and read. I hope all goes well with you. In a couple days I will write to you here again.